Saturday, November 28, 2020

Start planning now?

 

Absolutely!! Start planning now, for next year, your next big project, even your next shopping trip....I have learned the hard way that a little bit of planning goes a long way towards successful living. Let's just call it "living intentionally."

If you are anything like me, planning and executing said plan, is a daily challenge. I have used all kinds of excuses over the years...kids, work, pandemic, blah, blah, blah. (Think Charlie Brown adult voices in your head). But the bottom line is, living a life that has measurable success doesn't happen by chance or accident. It happens as a result of living intentionally.

So, what are some things that you would like to accomplish over the next several months? The pandemic will end eventually, and we won't have it as an excuse anymore. 

Our family has identified some things that we would like to accomplish together, and I have several personal goals. I am hoping that life will look very differently 12 months from now, and I look forward to sharing with you as we move into 2021.  

For starters, I am specifically looking for ladies that enjoy working with other ladies, and enjoy the challenge of learning new things.  Just post in the comments below if you are interested.

Meanwhile, Christmas is just around the corner. We shopped much earlier this year, and I think I like it better that way. Way less stressful than putting it off until the last minute. 

But if you are still looking, I have some great ideas for some personal care products that are proven, customer favorites....in full size and stocking stuffer size.  


Just click Shop Here

Thanks for joining me here every week. I will appreciate any comments or feedback that you would like to share below.  

See you next week!

Martha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.