Saturday, October 10, 2020

Make a Joyful Noise


Please do! 

I have determined to started blogging regularly. But, I realize that it needs to be something of value. We are all flooded with information nonstop.....don't even get me started! And, here I am adding to it. My goal is to be a source of positivity that encourages you, as well as educates on topics that help with daily living.

As I was reading in Psalm 95 this morning, the first verse reminded me that we are to "make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation." I love to sing, so that's an easy way for me to make a joyful noise. But, if singing isn't your thing...how about a good, loud 'THANK YOU LORD, FOR BEING THE ROCK OF MY SALVATION!!!!" I'm confident that God would be pleased.

It's a dreary day outside my house, but I'm going to make a joyful noise of some kind all day today. How about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.