Friday, October 2, 2020

Ask "What's Up?"

 Good morning, Ladies,

I know....it has been a really long time since I have posted anything in this blog. I have a million reasons, and none of them are acceptable to me. So, I'm just going to let it go, and keep on moving forward.


It may not seem like a big thing to anyone else, but it is a significant development at our house. I have officially become a coffee drinker. Even after working nights for years, I never learned to like the taste of coffee....especially hours old, hospital coffee. But then I discovered the value of Keto Coffee...that's a whole 'nother ball game. Powder that is sweet, creamy, and full of healthy fats and collagen. I'm now up to 2 cups a day. Between my husband and me, the Keurig stays busy most of the day.

Like you, 2020 has been an interesting year for us. I suppose in another 10 years, we will be reminiscing about how we spent this year, and the lessons that we learned. I've certainly learned my share. I would love to hear back from you guys about what this year has been teaching you. 

Ya'll hang in there. Like the Bible says, this too "shall come to pass." 

Hugs!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.