Friday, October 30, 2020

Ask "What's next"?

In regards to......politically, the weather, school, supper?

I know, I'm being silly. But for those of you that have inquiring minds all around you, (I'm thinking preschoolers, 3rd graders), you understand where I'm coming from. 

We live in a crazy day and time, and all of the uncertainty wears on most of us. I can tell you what the weather report said this morning, and I can usually tell you what's on the menu for supper by around 10AM. And, I can even tell you what's planned for school, because my son has an awesome teacher that sends next week's plan home on Fridays. 

And, I can usually answer, and help, with any of your skincare problems, and make suggestions for a healthier lifestyle. I can even show you how to get to heaven, because I've got a map. But the rest of the world's problems....way out of my league. Opinions, yes. Real solutions, probably not.

Bottom line..... I am so thankful that I don't have to know the answers to all of life's other really tough questions, or spend sleepless nights worried about what's going to happen next.  I've got the most important one settled. The older I get, the more I realize that. And, the more thankful I am that God is in control. Jesus said, "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matthew 6:34.

So, I choose to try and just take it one day at a time....do my part as a wife, mom, sister, friend, and businesswoman.

And, if you need any help with finding the right moisturizer, I've got you covered! Oh, and we are going out for dinner tonight!! Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.