Saturday, August 3, 2019

Martha, May I...What?




Martha, May I.....What?



Growing older is an interesting process, and God has been very good to me during this process.  I have learned a lot of valuable lessons. One of the most important ones was to learn to trust God's word, and to obey it to the best of my ability.  Because the consequences of not doing that all of my life were very unpleasant, to say the least. So....like most moms and grandmas, I want my children (birthed, adopted, and otherwise) to avoid the same mistakes that I made. And the Bible says of the older women in Titus 2:3b-4 that we should be "..teachers of good things; That they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children.."

So....this blog is the culmination of multiple suggestions, hints, requests.....you get the idea....and my desire is to be obedient and to be a blessing.  

As I have said many times to my children..."You may choose to do that...but I wouldn't if I were you..."  Thus, the title "Martha, May I?" 

What is is that you are having a hard time choosing? What is it that you would like to have more information about, or someone else's personal experience about? I've begun to tell you a little of my story...now you tell me some of yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.