Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Hear How You are Doing?

 

You would like to hear about how I am doing?


Thanks for asking! Do you see that elephant up there....the one wading into the water? Well, that's a pretty good picture of how I feel. Let me explain...

Today, instead of eating the elephant, I feel more like I AM the elephant....Although I don't feel as confident about where I am headed as that elephant appears to be. I am headed into new waters. The water isn't turbulent, or full of high waves....just different.

I am working on getting my website up and running .... In Constant Pursuit. My vision is for it to be a source of information and services for caregivers, both professional and non-professional. In addition to all of the doctors, nurses, and lots of other ancillary medical personnel, there are many men and women that are care-givers for elderly parents or other family members. They often need help and support, and someone to care for them. It is easy to neglect self-care, and get stressed and burned-out. I want to help. It is a big vision for me, but I am super excited about it. 

I've spent a lot of time doing this:

And some time feeling like this:

But, God has given me a lot of peace about this adventure. So, mostly I feel like this:
I am looking forward, and upward to where this adventure is going to lead. I sure would like for you to join me!

Follow this link to be added to my email list: 



Where do I get the energy and focus at my age? Lots of time in the Word and in prayer. And some of my "power powder."

Click here if you are curious about that....

Next time, I will be blogging from my own, brand new website. Woohoo!!

Constantly pursuing better, inside and out.

Martha P








 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.